Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Warning: This blog and some info within is out of date. The date of any updates are usually noted at the top of each page/entry. As of 1/08/20, all pages have had dead links removed/repaired as well as 2010 entries and 2011 Jan-July.

Saturday, February 1, 2020

Color Shifting Rocks

Glass rocks from the Dollar Tree, painted on the back with layers of Glitter Unique's Color Shifting Flakes, Ultra Chrome Chameleon Flakes, Illusion Flakes, (the different flakes are not mixed up on one rock, each is a different color) SpectraFlair-35 (Glitter Unique sells that too) and a holographic glitter polish I made forever ago. The final layer was black for contrast. The last two photographs are with flash.

I made a lot of rocks in different sets but these are my favorites. Delightfully shifty and holographic.





With Flash...


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.