Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

MOST prices & info on products are out of date, with the exception of the Chameleon Pigment Suppliers list (updated most frequently). The date of any updates are noted at the top of each page/entry.

Friends & Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog Neglect

March is a funny month in terms of weather with winter not gone completely and spring not quite here; while it is sometimes mild and sunny, more often it's cold, wet and gloomy which is not conducive to my good mood or my hobbies.  

I don't have much to say but I haven't forgotten about my blog or the followers I have- thank you, ladies. –MK

I can't wait for spring...

4 comments:

  1. Well, today it's the first day of spring, oficially :D and we're having some more snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice here for a couple of days, now they're talking about more snow. I hate winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.