Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Warning: This blog and some info within is out of date. The date of any updates are usually noted at the top of each page/entry. As of 1/08/20, all pages have had dead links removed/repaired as well as 2010 entries and 2011 Jan-July.

Monday, October 16, 2017

Adoptable Cats in N. Kentucky & Ohio

Although cats are not the same topic as this blog, many of my readers seem to also be cat lovers so I'm going to share my new Facebook page, Tri-State Adoptable Cats, in the hopes I'll reach a broader audience (beyond those on my "friends" list). Allow me to explain, if you're still here.

I've had cats since 2010, six at this moment, with one that passed away a couple years ago. Of those cats, four were strays, two came from a local animal shelter and one from a rescue- so you can see that I too am a cat lover and equal-opportunity adopter.

Starting in 2015, I began sharing the profiles of adoptable cats on my personal Facebook page daily. These cats were within the Northern Kentucky-Ohio area, from local rescues and shelters mostly and that list grew to include over 20 agencies; I'm afraid those on my friends list probably got tired of the daily influx and stopped following. With that in mind, I created Tri-State Adoptable Cats on Facebook, this way I can continue to feature the cats daily but not annoy those who wish not to see them.

If you're one of those people that like to see cute adoptable cats and kittens and you live in the Northern Kentucky-Southern Ohio area- or know someone who does- stop by. I'd love to "see" you there!
-MK

2 comments:

  1. shared it on my fb timeline <3
    i live in the netherlands but who knows maybe one of my gaming friends lives nearby :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.