Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Warning: This blog and some info within is out of date. The date of any updates are usually noted at the top of each page/entry. As of 1/08/20, all pages have had dead links removed/repaired as well as 2010 entries and 2011 Jan-July.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Color Recipes 4

Since these recipes were made before TKB Trading's Pops! pigments were discontinued please see my entry Alternatives to TKB's discontinued Pops.

I have a few more color recipes made from both TKB Trading and Coastal Scents pigments. I’ve purchased the 5 spoon set TKB Trading sells for this purpose. I won’t claim that these recipes I made are “outstanding” but they are definitely different.

When it comes to cooking I never follow a recipe to the letter and I feel the same about color recipes. Feel free to tweak the recipe to suit yourself.

In each picture is the recipe from above, small finger sample ala TKB Trading and a swatch in polish below that.

(from Tease collection)   


RR- “Creamcicle”                     
2x LAC-B (orange)
(from Tease collection)
1 tad (CS) Metallic Rustic Gold
4 pinch (TKB) Strawberry Pop
4 smidgen (TKB) Hilite Copper
2 pinch (TKB) Tangerine Pop

SS- “Blackstar Turquoise”       
3 tad Black mica
2 tad (CS) Summit Turquoise
2 smidgen (CS) Ocean Blue Glitter
1 smidgen (CS) Emerald Glitter

TT- "Blackstar Purple"             
3 tad Black mica
2 tad (TKB) Hilite Violet
2 smidgen , 1 drop (CS) Purple Punch Glitter

x

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.