Hint: Hit the "$$$" tag to find out how much various items cost and where to buy them. Questions or Comments? Reach me at sj.1996@yahoo.com

Updates & Notices

Updated: New entry Duochrome Pigment Stores has updated stores, inventory and pricing. SpectraFlair or Something Like It updated, looking for more sources. All links for Anna's Art Asylum, store now closed, should have been removed.
A lot of prices and info on products are are out of date so please remember to check the dates at the top of those entries. I typically date an entry when I last updated the info within. -MK

Friends & Followers

Monday, April 14, 2014

16 Days and Counting


I have a little countdown on my Facebook page but entertaining and time consuming graphics need a home. The inspection was good, repairs have been made, the appraisal has taken place. 16 days and counting... -MK

2 comments:

  1. Guess you're in your house by now... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little over a month in. Thanks!

      Delete

Due to all the link spam I've been receiving, I've decided to no longer accept comments from anonymous users and I apologize for the additional step required to leave one. Please do not leave spam links, I will delete your comment and re-post it myself without the link. Legitimate links will not be removed.