Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Warning: This blog and some info within is out of date. The date of any updates are usually noted at the top of each page/entry. As of 1/08/20, all pages have had dead links removed/repaired as well as 2010 entries and 2011 Jan-July.

Monday, April 17, 2017

A few posts coming...

It's obvious by now that my interest in polish making and polish collecting has waned and my supplies are gathering dust- it will be a hell of a yard sale- but I have two or three posts planned for the coming days. Duochromes, specifically photographs of color shifting pigments from SpectraFlair4u and Glitter Unique, Didspade's Supershift Pearls (comparable to the UCC pigments from the other two stores I just mentioned), and some UCC flakes from Glitter Unique as well. These things aren't brand new inventory for them or me and I really should have posted photographs last year but didn't.

The purpose of doing it now? It takes me forever to decide which pigments to buy because I compare this company's photos to that company's to avoid buying dupes and to do accurate comparisons, you need more photos- and there aren't enough of those online. I did post my review of Didspade with bottle and bag photographs but neglected to take nail stick swatches. I didn't document the chameleon pigments from Glitter Unique and SpectraFlair4u at all until recently.

It's a' coming, as soon as I write it. -MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.