Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Warning: This blog and some info within is out of date. The date of any updates are usually noted at the top of each page/entry. As of 1/08/20, all pages have had dead links removed/repaired as well as 2010 entries and 2011 Jan-July.

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Glitter Unique Color Shifting Flakes

Glitter Unique added a line of color shifting flakes in March/April and I made note of that, updated the supplier list accordingly but didn't make a big fuss over them on here and I should have. I own them now, being part of my Mothers Day gift and I see the color shift first hand. Unlike the Ultra Chrome Chameleon (UCC) flakes, these are transparent but every bit as vibrant and shifty. I'll have an entry for them but I haven't photographed or written anything yet so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Glitter Unique is also having a sale- Free Shipping if  you spend $35 or more. For all orders shipped within the US, thru Sunday.

$9.50 per gram, colors available are:
Aqua/Purple/Pink
Blue-Violet/Pink/Gold
Blue/Green/Gold
Green-Blue/Fuchsia/Gold
Lime/Copper/Blue
Orange/Pink/Gold
Pink/Gold/Green
Purple/Blue/Green
Red/Gold/Green
Red/Pink/Gold/Green  
Violet/Green/Pink/Gold
Fuchsia/Copper/Lime
Purple/Lime/Copper/Pink
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.