Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

MOST prices & info on products are out of date, with the exception of the Chameleon Pigment Suppliers list (updated most frequently). The date of any updates are noted at the top of each page/entry.

Friends & Followers

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Glitter Unique Color Shifting Flakes

Glitter Unique added a line of color shifting flakes in March/April and I made note of that, updated the supplier list accordingly but didn't make a big fuss over them on here and I should have. I own them now, being part of my Mothers Day gift and I see the color shift first hand. Unlike the Ultra Chrome Chameleon (UCC) flakes, these are transparent but every bit as vibrant and shifty. I'll have an entry for them but I haven't photographed or written anything yet so you'll just have to take my word for it.

Glitter Unique is also having a sale- Free Shipping if  you spend $35 or more. For all orders shipped within the US, thru Sunday.

$9.50 per gram, colors available are:
Aqua/Purple/Pink
Blue-Violet/Pink/Gold
Blue/Green/Gold
Green-Blue/Fuchsia/Gold
Lime/Copper/Blue
Orange/Pink/Gold
Pink/Gold/Green
Purple/Blue/Green
Red/Gold/Green
Red/Pink/Gold/Green  
Violet/Green/Pink/Gold
Fuchsia/Copper/Lime
Purple/Lime/Copper/Pink
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.