Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Warning: This blog and some info within is out of date. The date of any updates are usually noted at the top of each page/entry. As of 1/08/20, all pages have had dead links removed/repaired as well as 2010 entries and 2011 Jan-July.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Swatches: Red Colors

My collection of pigments is too extensive to swatch everything at once so I've decided to do it by color and today's color was red. The pictures were taken in sunlight indoors and are not edited, all reds photographed together so you may see them in relation to each other. As with all pics, click to enlarge.

I labeled the picture with the pigment names but I'll list them here as well.

left row
right row
CS-Metallic Pearl Red Raisin
CS-Cerise Flambe
CS-Blue Claret Pearl
TKB-Deep Russet
CS-Blackstar Red

TKB-Gemtone Ruby
TKB-Red Basics
TKB-Queen Kathryn
CS-Pearlescent Fire
CS-Sienna Fine
CS-Paradise Rose Sky


Related Entries:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.