Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Warning: This blog and some info within is out of date. The date of any updates are usually noted at the top of each page/entry. As of 1/08/20, all pages have had dead links removed/repaired as well as 2010 entries and 2011 Jan-July.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Amusing Side Note

At the moment, though I'm working on several things, I only have an "amusing side note" to post.

Last week my 13 y/o son was asked to bring in some makeup by his teacher for Dance & Drama class (the equivalent of music class I wonder? They also call Science class "Practical Living"). In response to being asked, my son told her, "My mom doesn't have any makeup. She crushes it up and makes fingernail polish out of it." My son tells me she didn't know what to say and the look on her face was priceless.

Now I've gotten many strange looks when I've mentioned this "hobby" to other women but I would've paid good money to see that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.