Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Warning: This blog and some info within is out of date. The date of any updates are usually noted at the top of each page/entry. As of 1/08/20, all pages have had dead links removed/repaired as well as 2010 entries and 2011 Jan-July.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Glitters & Bubbles 100+ Follower Giveaway

 
 
Links checked 12/12/13
 
 
Glitters and Bubbles, one of the blogs/bloggers I follow and vice versa is having a 100th Follower Giveaway. Not only have I entered myself but I encourage you to do so as well. The prize is one brand new set of Fyrinnae's Halloween 2011 minis- which she has swatched on her blog. The colors are pretty and I can think of lots of things to do with them. Go enter! -MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.