Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Some prices and info on products are are out of date so please check the dates at the top of those entries. I typically date an entry when I last updated the info within.
Glitter Suppliers, Pigment Suppliers, Franken Polish Supply Stores and Suspension Base Suppliers are completely updated as of 6/26/16. Matte Glitter Suppliers is updated 6/27/16, SpectraFlair or Something Like It updated 6/29/16

Friends & Followers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Glitters & Bubbles 100+ Follower Giveaway

 
 
Links checked 12/12/13
 
 
Glitters and Bubbles, one of the blogs/bloggers I follow and vice versa is having a 100th Follower Giveaway. Not only have I entered myself but I encourage you to do so as well. The prize is one brand new set of Fyrinnae's Halloween 2011 minis- which she has swatched on her blog. The colors are pretty and I can think of lots of things to do with them. Go enter! -MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.