Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Warning: This blog and some info within is out of date. The date of any updates are usually noted at the top of each page/entry. As of 1/08/20, all pages have had dead links removed/repaired as well as 2010 entries and 2011 Jan-July.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Questions? Comments?

I wrote this for when Blogger was having an issue with the ability to leave comments on individual pages, the "stand alone" pages from the dashboard side. This issue has been resolved and comments restored but I thought I'd leave the entry anyway. Maybe you had a question, wanted to leave a comment or say something that doesn't fit anywhere else; this is the place.

I don't moderate the comments, they will appear immediately so alternately, you may email me at sj.1996@yahoo.com . I ignore emails that have no subject line so be sure to include one. No spam please, I get more than enough of that.

I do my best to respond in a timely fashion because I hate waiting and I hate leaving people waiting on me. -MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.