Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

MOST prices & info on products are out of date, with the exception of the Chameleon Pigment Suppliers list (updated most frequently). The date of any updates are noted at the top of each page/entry.

Friends & Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Greetings

All of my packages have arrived and I've got a bunch of new pigments from TKB Trading, Coastal Scents and The Conservatorie to swatch and show you but it's too damn cold and snowy outside (where I have to go) to take pictures.  In the meantime enjoy the coming holidays and stay warm. Merry Christmas! -MK

2 comments:

  1. I do hope it's not the same micas I got :D.
    Have some splendid holidays,
    L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several you owned prior and have posted on your blog I purchased from the Conservatorie. For yours and anyone else's curiousity, I'll post a list of those I just bought but most haven't been swatched and I get none of that done on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.