Anything "Duochrome" or "Chameleon" can also be found using the tag "Color Shifting"

Updates & Notices

Warning: This blog and some info within is out of date. The date of any updates are usually noted at the top of each page/entry. As of 1/08/20, all pages have had dead links removed/repaired as well as 2010 entries and 2011 Jan-July.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Normal Life Soon Resumes

As the title implies, life will soon go back to normal. January 3rd my sons return to school from winter break and I am more than happy about that. Every weekend, holiday, vacation, break and snow day I'm relegated to going to my father's where my time is no longer my own.

During this most recent time I've made a few polishes though most were not remarkable outside of the TKB Planetary pigments. I also completed swatching all the new pigments on my index cards and paper and managed to get a few collections photographed though not yet posted. While doing so I figured out all those new pigments yielded far too many dupes of what I already own much to my great disappointed- with even fewer "pleasant surprises". The only advantage to this is that I can now update that Dupe List more effectively and have far more comparisons to photograph.

Monday, in between catching up on the housework I've missed the past two weeks, I hope to finish swatching, photographing and have things posted so check back then. -MK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog- and for leaving a comment if you do. Some get away from me but I try to respond to every one.